About the use of this website
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which
conditions, please do not use the website.
The terms 'Livingroom Consulting,' 'us' and 'we' refer to the owner of the website, whose address is Fruebjergvej 3, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark. Our company is registered in Denmark under registration (VAT) DK 36283297. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website has been prepared to provide general information. It may change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party can provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent possible within the law.
- Your use of any information or materials from this website is entirely at your own risk, and something we are not liable for. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, other than what is consistent with the relevant copyrights, as described in these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not owned by or licensed by ourselves are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and provide additional information. Linking a page does not indicate that we support or approve of the content of the linked websites. We have no responsibility for the contents of any websites that are referred to or linked to by us.
- Your use of this website and/or any dispute arising out of such use is governed by the laws of Denmark.
Contributions, rights & licenses
We are grateful for a number of applications, plug-ins and other resources that contribute to the design and operation this website. All the material on this page is subject to copyright, either our own copyright (Copyright © May 20th, 2015 Livingroom Consulting) or other copyrights and licenses. The following is a complete list of materials, licenses and rights used on the site.
- FontAwesome 4.3.0 is an open source font. For licenses (SIL OFL 1.1 og MIT License), see licenses.
- Gotham and Whitney are fonts delivered by Hoefler, Copyright © 1989-2015 Hoefler & Co., see Hoefler info.
- Favicons are delivered by Real Favicon Generator, not governed by a strict license, see terms.
- The code for touch handling is supported and delivered by open source software from HAMMER.JS, under the MIT license.
- Web page statistics are provided by Google Analytics, see terms.
- Our radio button design was inspired by Travis Arnold, see Arnold.
- The scripts on this page are run on JQUERY, see MIT license.
- All of the images on the web page are licensed by Fotolia, see Fotolia, by iStock, see iStock, or unsplash under Creative Common license, or they are offered for free for use by companies under an open license that does not require acknowledgement.
- Cookie handling is provided by js-cookie, see MIT license.
- This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available at http://www.maxmind.com.
- This site uses PHPMailer to send e-mails, with the license GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1.