Making The Most Of Talents
Nowadays, every company wants to employ the best people. For CEOs, it is crucial to have the right talent in the right place. While building an effective talent pipeline is rewarding, it is often associated with challenges.
Typical challenges associated with managing talent and building a talent pipeline include:
- Talent often does not want to be managed. Individuals resist official programs.
- Investing heavily in talent is costly and time-consuming, particularly when some of the most talented people end up leaving to join competitors.
- While talented people are gifted, it is not unusual for them to lack the character and maturity necessary for key positions.
How we help clients
We help clients manage their talent and build talent pipelines in which individuals grow and develop their gifts while also advancing in terms of personal maturity and appreciation for the organization.
Among others things, we assist with:
- Attracting and identifying new talent who fit with the organizational culture & identity and who will be most fruitful for the company in the long run.
- Designing programs that inspire talented individuals and help them grow in appreciation of and identification with the organization.
- Building talent recognition and reward models that go beyond pay and benefits, tapping into the sources of intrinsic motivation.
- Talent events and presentations that focus on personal growth & maturity.